This course offers certification for individuals seeking re-accreditation as a certified Lead Inspector. The 8-hour course allows participants to complete EPA and State curriculum. This course will train those individuals who are responsible for inspecting single and/or multi-family housing for lead-based paint. The course meets the training requirements for lead inspectors included in the EPA Requirements for Lead-Based Paint Activities in 40 CFR 745 Subpart L.
- History of Lead Use
- Use of XRF Analysis Instruments
- Testing Lead in a Variety of Sources
- Preparing Inspection Reports
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- HUD Risk Assessment Protocol
- Record-keeping Requirements